Local communities can make a Neighbourhood Plan to influence what type of future development takes place in their area (see/click image below).
This survey will be part of the evidence for Lea and Cleverton Parish Neighbourhood Plan, which will apply until 2030.
The information that we gather will be used to inform the development of the Neighbourhood Plan. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), we have a legal duty to protect and retain any personal information we collect from you.
- We will only use personal information for the purposes of the study.
- We will only hold your information for as long as is necessary to fulfil that purpose.
- We will not pass on your information to any other party.
- We are obliged to respect your confidentiality.
- Information will be aggregated in the analysis and final report.
Please complete this survey by Midnight 4th March 2019.
By proceeding with this survey, you indicate that you have noted our data protection statement.
There are 33 questions in this survey.